Sunday, March 28, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
FILEnetworks Blog: TheVault business torrent tracker – How to get an invite: "TheVault.BZ is probably the best business related tracker on the planet"
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 22, 2010
The importance of !important in CSS | YellowJug.com: "This doesn’t solve completely the matter, but can be considered as a workaround to improve your fluid layout appearance avoiding non-standard code"
Sunday, March 21, 2010
21 Fresh & Stunning Drupal Themes | Mogdesign: "A while ago I published an article with 25 beautiful Drupal themes which become the most popular post on this blog ever. Since that time, tons of new Drupal themes have been published, so I decided to list another 25 new and beautiful Drupal themes. Each theme has a link to its Drupal.org project page, a live demo link, and a basic description." & tripwire magazine: 120 Free Essential Drupal 6.x Themes , 70 very useful Drupal 6.x Themes
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
OpenID Ends 2009 With 1 Billion Accounts Enabled: "OpenID accounts are enabled by such providers as AOL, Blogger, Flickr, Google, LiveJournal, MySpace, Verisign, WordPress and Yahoo, with announcements of upcoming OpenIDs from Microsoft and PayPal. Sites that allow users to login with OpenID range from major retailers and music labels to news organizations and social sites." & OpenID Pilot Program to be Announced by US Government: "Ten private companies, a number of US Government Federal Agencies primarily in the Health sector and the OpenID and Information Card Foundations will announce this morning in Washington DC the launch of a pilot program to allow members of the public to log in to participating government websites with their credentials from approved independent websites."
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
A/B Split Test your email campaigns | MailChimp.com points to:
- How to use A/B Split Testing to Increase Conversion Rates MarketingExperiments.com
- With A/B Testing, You don't think-you know - Jeff Campbell, Resolution Media
- How to Improve A/B Testing - Bryan Eisenberg
- Subject Line Testing Scenarios - A handful of very quick, easy subject line a/b tests you can run right now.
- Email Marketing Needs A/B Testing: A fan of ConstantContact.com discusses the need for A/B testing
- The Most Important E-Mail Marketing Tactic of All: Bill Nussey of Silverpop discusses why A/B testing your email marketing is so important, and gives some suggestions on what to test.
- Testing and Email Marketing: A list of resources about testing your email marketing campaigns
- 10 Quick Wins for Email Marketing: #7 - Testing (tips from iMedia Connection)
- Incorporate Testing Into Your Game Plan: Blog post from David Baker at MediaPost
- 1/3 Opens Occur in First Hour: When you send an A/B test, how long should you wait to check stats?
Monday, March 08, 2010
Iframe Drupal module: Auto-Detect iframe height based on target url height & insertFrame | drupal module
SoundManager 2 Tutorial: Getting Started - see also Drupal module for SM2 & an article in JSMag September 2009 – Eric Martin / ericmmartin.com
Friday, March 05, 2010
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
I don't know if these 2 frameworks are the same thing: Genesis | Drupal Themes Video Tutorials - Genesis is a flexible and powerful starter theme for Drupal 6 & Genesis Theme Framework by StudioPress - new WordPress theme framework with endless design possibilities like AgentPress (a Genesis Child Theme)